Clio clayed.

Gave the Clio its first polish of 2012 2 weeks ago and noticed the surface of the paint was still very rough after, so last night at about 18:30 felt abit board and decided to have a little sesh, i purchased the clay at a show a few years back but never got round to using it until now, so, gave it a wash, now at this point i know i should have dried it and gone over it with tardis then iron-x but i did'nt i just got straight on with the clay, i used a mix of car shampoo and water as a lube, i found it much better than qd, then i rinsed it, towel dried it, then gave it a layer of Autosmart "Wax" and her it is,

IMGP1096.jpg

IMGP1068.jpg

IMGP1055.jpg

IMGP1087.jpg

IMGP1088.jpg

IMGP1105.jpg

What do you think?

Should have washed it again after claying it mate

I did, but just with water.

Gave the Clio its first polish of 2012 2 weeks ago and noticed the surface of the paint was still very rough after, so last night at about 18:30 felt abit board and decided to have a little sesh, i purchased the clay at a show a few years back but never got round to using it until now, so, gave it a wash, now at this point i know i should have dried it and gone over it with tardis then iron-x but i did'nt i just got straight on with the clay, i used a mix of car shampoo and water as a lube, i found it much better than qd, then i rinsed it, towel dried it, then gave it a layer of Autosmart "Wax" and her it is,

Last edited:
My clay has arrived.... my snow foam is here...... Sunday could be a long day cleaning if we don't head down to Wales