clio gone...new car

Nice car mate. :smile: You have got the best design alloys tht Audi do as well fitted to. :smile: Exactly what I would get fitted to. :smile: I am probably going to get a Seat like yours either FR or Cupra depending on commuting distances etc after my current 197. At least you can get better gains if you did a remap and intercooler now you have a turbo. Something that the clio 197 is missing. However, I am very happy with my 197 at present and won't be selling up for a few more years yet. :smile: ENJOY BUDDY!! :smiley:

Looks good, the black trim makes it look like a Cupra at the front. I do really like the look of them, good shape and sporty. Plus those wheels are very nice.

I was looking at getting a Cupra recently, but after driving a couple, both pre-facelift and facelift, I felt a little underwhelmed by the experience. The brakes were the worst thing, so sharp I nearly put the sales guy through the front window! The dash put me off and the dealers were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot. I hope you have more luck with them if you ever cross paths!

Nice car dude. Have always had big respect for the Leon.

I am the same as well mate. Leon's are nice cars. :smile:

170 tdi is pretty torquay, and with a possible turbo remap you could push it even more.

However, nice purchase, lovely looking car and have fun cruizing buddy!! :thumbup:

I used to have the mk1 cupra pd150. Remapped, exhaust, uprated clutch and single mass fly wheel + air filter. Stage one she rolled at awesome GTI 197BHP and 470NM of torque.

I now have a clio 200 - difference being the leon just didn't have the soul of the 200 and just wasn't as fun.

The clio just seems more alive if you get me.... and after 5 years of the leon thats what i wanted.

Last edited: