Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Car looks good mate, couple of questions. I am big into my Evo's modding etc. What is the Booster button for on your Clio, you say the best mod for £200?

Also who did you steering wheel and gear knob re trim as I want mine doing? What sort of price is it?

Cheers si

Thanks Gandy but it says I font have permission to view that page! Must be because I am not a paid member!

Car looks good mate, couple of questions. I am big into my Evo's modding etc. What is the Booster button for on your Clio, you say the best mod for £200?

Also who did you steering wheel and gear knob re trim as I want mine doing? What sort of price is it?

Cheers si

His prices: I'll do a break down price then a 'package' price..

• Alcantara Wheel - £140
  • Gear knob - £30
  • Surround - £50
  • Gaiter - £20
Total = £240

Package Price £200

Gotta be a paid member though to get the discount though.

How much do you reckon it'll cost for the cams/installation/setup Litchy as its something I really want done also?

For £200 I will have that done. What's the turn around time? Also what is the surround part that he dose?

His prices: I'll do a break down price then a 'package' price..

• Alcantara Wheel - £140
  • Gear knob - £30
  • Surround - £50
  • Gaiter - £20
Total = £240

Package Price £200

Gotta be a paid member though to get the discount though.

How much do you reckon it'll cost for the cams/installation/setup Litchy as its something I really want done also?

Just had a look on his web site. The surround looks good when done. Not sure on the dash trims tho. Can you not get them in Carbon Fibre?

The package doesn't include dash trims I don't think?

Best ask streamline carbon if they have plans for carbon dash trims but I don't think any are currently available

Ebay bargain 172 Throttle body arrived today. Going to enlarging throttle body, removing 'step', new butterfly plate (knifing the edge), internally polished and painting to match inlets....Might be worth something or nothing but will update you with my results. Gonna RR at RS tuning to compare results from last power run....

Would be interesting to see just the TB mod on the dyno because I'm sure that the inlet mod will give you power, but I'm sceptical with the TB mod.

Would be interesting to see just the TB mod on the dyno because I'm sure that the inlet mod will give you power, but I'm sceptical with the TB mod.

To be honest, heard the same about cup airbox and inlets. Both have had a signifcant improvement on my Clio. You'll never know until you try it I guess. Currently 196bhp on RS Tuning rollers.
Bought the TB for £20 + £55 for the work so if its worth any increase or small improvement, for £75 its worth it. Going to also look at if I can improve the shape of the pipe from TB in airbox also....

Update.
Fitting Schrick 288 Cams with the enlarged TB on the 16/2. Just need to book it in for remap at RS Tuning and hopefully see some good gains....

Nice, where did you get the Shricks from Litchy, if I go down the cam route I think I would go for Shrick over Catcam

Ahhh those ones, I saw those and a good price too. Will be looking forward to your update on these :thumbup: