Clio mk3 RS ... BC coilovers suspension

WAAAADDUUPPPP

I read on a forum (really? wow mate) build page on here that said person had BC coilovers tested/ fitted to his car. White megan turbo'd machine it was.

I am just wandering if these were ever put into production? I want so much.

Also if these have become available, do these handle as good/ better or worse than factory? I really cannot complain with the factory set up but I really want to have adjustable ride height!!!! I miss it.

Thanks guys for any help.

JBR

That was me. :smile:

The set up was epic and leagues above the factory set up but unfortunately BC don't have plans to put them into production. :worried:

Thank you for clearing it up buddy, I will get in touch with BC to see if they can do a special order, un-less there is interest on here for a group buy for them.

:smile:

Thank you for clearing it up buddy, I will get in touch with BC to see if they can do a special order, un-less there is interest on here for a group buy for them.

:smile:

They have too many other vehicles in development and the Clio is a very limited market so tbh they would probably only be interested if we could guarantee a couple of thousand units which unfortunately won't happen.

They have too many other vehicles in development and the Clio is a very limited market so tbh they would probably only be interested if we could guarantee a couple of thousand units which unfortunately won't happen.

I highly doubt they'd be that fussy dude, after all if that was the case I'm pretty certain they'd of refused to make a set for your car. They make set ups for K10, k11 micras and Primeras. I had a set on my Primera, which has a very very small market. We shall see the outcome.

I highly doubt they'd be that fussy dude, after all if that was the case I'm pretty certain they'd of refused to make a set for your car. They make set ups for K10, k11 micras and Primeras. I had a set on my Primera, which has a very very small market. We shall see the outcome.

The front coilover units are the same as the Megane only with custom top mounts that we had machined up ourselves as they wouldn't even make those. The rears were a custom set up that they don't have.

A lot of Nissan parts are interchangeable between cars so they'll have already had a set up that would fit and worldwide and in the UK the Nissan market (including Primeras and Micras) is a lot bigger than the Renaultsport market especially the 197 and 200's which were made in such small numbers.

None of the Renault rears I.e Megane, 182, V6 or Twingo will fit as we tried them all and BC wasn't interested in taking it further.

By all means ask but if they won't do it for one of their authorised dealers I seriously doubt they will do it for Joe Public which is a great shame.

Last edited:
On this topic, can anyone confirm whether the Clio II (182) coilovers would fit on a Nissan NP200? I have a friend who keeps asking me to check. Apparently the NP 200 is a cut up Renault/Dacia Logan...

Any response will be appreciated

And hopefully I'm not hijacking this thread.

Peace