Clio RS 200 Cup Racing Blue from Slovenia

i dont think it handles any different when driving normally, i will see if its any worse during spirited drive, but i dont think it will be much different.

Love it. 16mm is definitely enough on the front (Seen pics of some people running 25mm front and it looks silly).

This car though, looks awesome.

Some more pictures from today`s roadtrip, taken by my girlfriend Anja:

dsc00933.jpg

dsc00935.jpg

dsc00936.jpg

dsc00942.jpg

dsc00943.jpg

dsc00944.jpg

looks awesome,would still love to no why the GT spoiler won't fit a normal boot lid,surely there must be some way around it

the problem is the third brake light position, which is on the gt spoiler, if you have it, and on the boot if you dont. Also the washer jet position is on the gt spoiler and not on the boot, this are the two main differences i think. :smile:

the problem is the third brake light position, which is on the gt spoiler, if you have it, and on the boot if you dont. Also the washer jet position is on the gt spoiler and not on the boot, this are the two main differences i think. :smile:

cheers mate,think i no what u mean,going to have a look in the morning to try and work out a way around this,cheers

well i couldnt go anywhere, because there was about 40cm of snow on our roads, so i just reversed it a bit on the parking spot to clean some snow around the car :smile:

hi vladimir, where are you from, zagreb maybe? i am from novo mesto, and skopusnik aswell. :smile:

skopusnik, yes i do have them, otherwise i wouldnt be able to go anywhere. :wink:

Hi Duli, I'm from Rijeka.
I also own CS200, red, considered getting blue one just like yours.
We should organize a meeting, somewhere in the vicinity, for instance Grossglockner :smile:

yeah but at the grossglockner not now in the winter :smiley: we could come to the seaside in january maybe, we could meet at krk or somewhere there :smile: