Closing ceremony

Yes, but getting very bored now. Think I'm going to head up for a shower then the haul to Beddington.

I reckon drugs should be allowed in the Olympics ,it would certainly make it more interesting they would be such events such as "The hop skip and where the F**k did he go".......

What a way to Ruin a queen song, Jessie j wtf, don't mind her tbh, can cope with her music but she ruined that song, ffs.

The angels along with Kate Moss...wow! Throw Jessie J into the mix aswell, why not lol.

Some parts where quite tedious but I think on the hole it was excellent. Stadium looked great and the fireworks display was class (again)!

what was with the lights in audiance, was they all wear hat/vest or was the lights fitted behind them?

They all had a kind of light pad thing mounted to the seats that I think you could remove and wave around, like black plastic boxes with LEDs mounted in them.

As robo said, led panel on each seat, what an amazing idea!

Loved the whole Olympics and it really does show proper athletes, that aren't over paid, aka footballers, I love football but I just hate the fact it's more about the money than the sport!

Similar Thread Suggestions