colonel gaddafi?

I dont really get paid to think but would be intresting to see what you guys thought..

Should we be there? effectivly with our fingers in yet another pie costing ALOT of money when our country is not economically stable.

Totally my opinion, but I think we should be there. The world would be a dangerous place if we all left these countries to it. Then it would directly affect us and our families. Everyone has their own angle on it though!

he is again a product of western policy.....we sold him weapons or should i say blair did bit like what we did with hussain!!!

we are two faced and shouldnt sell weapons and then get involved when it goes wrong - our poeple are losing their jobs but we can find money for foreign wars....its just not on in my book :foxspeed:

No we shouldn't be there.

This guy isn't nearly as dangerous as Kim Jong-il/Kim Jong-un & North Korea. But no one would dare invade N Korea because they have Nuclear Weapons and they would use them.

Not only that, they have a population of 20 million, and 19500000 of them are brainwashed and believe eveything that Kim Jong-il says, including how good a leader Stalin currently is!!!!

Waste of money in Libya tbh, but then it is an oil nation, so they will fight it!

- our poeple are losing their jobs but we can find money for foreign wars....its just not on in my book :foxspeed:

+1

hope it dosen't turn into another afghanistan! been there twice and i wonder how long thats going to last!! Lybia could turn out to be another one of those unwinable wars!!

Nope shouldn't be there picking up the pieces when it all goes wrong. Gaddafi is one small, insignificant person and needs 'removing' rather than an expensive war send the SAS in and have him taken care of, then let the country sort out their next dictator. It is all the same in that region, we can't save the world single handed and TBH we shouldn't even try.

Sort this country of before sorting anywhere else out. Eliminate benefit culture, crack down on drugs, vandalism and il-discipline and generally sort the country out of the mess.

We shouldn't be there, although gaddafi was completely wrong it what he was doing it was a civil war and wasn't affecting the rest of the world. That's how it should have stayed.

If the UK/US/France etc did want to get rid of him I'm sure a sniper would have been more appropriate

If the UK/US/France etc did want to get rid of him I'm sure a sniper would have been more appropriate

I often think this, would a ninja/sniper/assassin not do the job? It'd be much more cost effective and we could even deny doing it. Gaddafi and Mugabe to start with.