colour matching door bump strips

getting my bump strips looked at tomorrow and were going to try match a vinyl wrap to the paint, any one done this ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 37
I'm actually away to look at doing the opposite I quite like the contrasting bump strip, mine will be gloss black to match diffuser and the front moustache :smile: in vinyl also so it's removable :smile: wouldn't paint be an easier solution for yourself?

I was looking at this on my cup but I might plastidip them black then gloss dip them too instead of trying to colour match! Same with wing mirrors

A guy comes in my work to do various decals on our hire vehicles so it's just convenient and a cheaper option for me to have them wrapped, he has a scooby and done the whole car it's pretty good, my mirrors were already painted when I bought it so I thought I'd try it, wrap comes off easier than paint too, like the gloss black idea too tho :smile:

Yeah he's a top lad like done my interior trim in carbon and tinted my windows only thing is he's always doing gloss black roofs on fiestas haha all I see in his shop haha
just need to get the strips off first tho, seem a bit stuck

image.jpgimage.jpg
So got my bump strips back and I think they look great may need a wax to get a proper shine on them but breaks up the white nicely :smile:

What you think :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions