Comments on your 197...

I've not really had any brilliant comments. My mates all take the p saying a Corsa chavxr is quicker and better, they're just jealous and having a laugh though. My neighbours stood talking to me about it for a while. I had a bloke in an Audi RS 6 avant behind me a couple of months ago, right up my arse. So I booted it round the island and I though he was going to crash it - the under steer looked terrible! Then he wound the V10 up and blasted past me on the straight! He looked quite shocked though!

i get a lot of good comments on mine, especially as we have alot of reps come into work, an they always come an have a chat to me about it an a good look round, even took a couple out for a spin.
The main two i get is "i bet that goes some"
and the oh mighty "whats ya insurance on that, bet they raping you right?" hahaha

an zetecs are slow, ive beat a load :thumbsup:
not had anyone say is that a 1.2 tho :tongueout:

I've got a lot of comment in my car.

One colleage told me that his Mercedes C220 sportcoupe would piss all over my car, and a couple of days later i proved wrong, as usual.

Another bloke, that has no idea about cars, told me that I was going to break the car as I was doing 7000 rpm shifts, and I told him that it was made for that, but he wouldn't believe me and he was saying that I tuned the car like in "the fast and the furious".

Apart from that, the usual things, like when you go to a petrol station, they ask you when they are going to fill the car: "is it diesel?"

lmao some funny comments, i get "that clio is sick" bit of a strange thing i think it meens good. "are they the standard calipers?" "I bet thats nippy" stuff like that and the usual chavs wishing they had one giving me dirty looks lol

I said well done, u went from a mechanic to working in mcdonalds, your my hero,

Turned traction off, big wheel spin :smile:

some people.....

LOL i'm in tears at your reply!! Can't believe he was so adamant that it was the GT. And the fact that he worked at Renault he should have known better....but then again from there to maccies is a strange move!!!

When the driver eventually eased passed we gave each other a simultaneous wave of appreciation, was great..!

Love it! Nothing like mutual appreciation :smile:

I fill left out :bye2:

Not had any comments on my car, only people looking over at petrol stations.

They'll come along soon! :thumbsup:

I had a bloke in an Audi RS 6 avant behind me a couple of months ago, right up my arse. So I booted it round the island and I though he was going to crash it - the under steer looked terrible! Then he wound the V10 up and blasted past me on the straight! He looked quite shocked though!

Oh the famous Audi drivers!! All gone from their BMW M3's and M5's to RS4 & 6's!! He didn't have a bluetooth did he? lol

The main two i get is "i bet that goes some"

And your reply...just a little!!! :wink:

I've got a lot of comment in my car.

One colleage told me that his Mercedes C220 sportcoupe would piss all over my car, and a couple of days later i proved wrong, as usual.

Another bloke, that has no idea about cars, told me that I was going to break the car as I was doing 7000 rpm shifts, and I told him that it was made for that, but he wouldn't believe me and he was saying that I tuned the car like in "the fast and the furious".

Lol, loving the fact that most of these comments are Merc/Audi drivers :smile: just shows you what cocks they all are lol!

lmao some funny comments, i get "that clio is sick" bit of a strange thing i think it meens good. "are they the standard calipers?" "I bet thats nippy" stuff like that and the usual chavs wishing they had one giving me dirty looks lol

Typical chavs :wink: Sick is definintely good too :smile: