Connect 2

Could someone please shed any light as to why this lead is not working ? Ctsrn 007.2.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 58
hmm...

So in what way does it not work? Absolutely nothing?

hmm because that looks like a redesign (at least for the plastic casing) from the one I used which looks more like the generic black box seen in the pic here http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ins...o/ctsrn007-2-can-bus-steering-control-adaptor.

The ONLY issue I had with mine was the radio would only come on with the engine, which I'd spoken to connects2 about directly and they even tested a Clio to come back and say that's just how it works...

hmm...

The ONLY issue I had with mine was the radio would only come on with the engine, which I'd spoken to connects2 about directly and they even tested a Clio to come back and say that's just how it works...

Ahh that's maybe what's wrong with mine, haven't tried starting the engine. I don't seem to have a switched live on mine.

Don't have the car anymore but they didn't wire up the block connector to the ignition live and two wires just went into one terminal for the power when the engine was on.

sorry to be jumping in but I have a Kenwood HU and fitting it to my Clio 200 CUP 2009 would that fit myn its hard to find one that right

Thanks