Controversial Stickerbomb

:f1team07:

Don't abuse me too much!

I quite like it in all honesty, definitely could of been neater with the scalpel but otherwise I'm quite happy for a cheeky 5 quid sticker book on Amazon.

I'll keep it on for abit to see if I actually like it. :thumbup:

C+C welcome :wink:

2013-04-06183001_zps71e73307.jpg

2013-04-06183017_zps035ad5fa.jpg

- Will

images

Ooops, I seem to have logged into the Civic 1.4 Yo! Fwends Club.

Or is this the VW Ol' Bag O' Sh!t Builded Not Boughted Club?!

Each to their own mate, if you like it keep it. Not for me though I'm afraid. :smile:

Last edited:
Am I the only one that quite likes it.........

Don't listen to them Will, its your car, do with as you wish. :smile:

I don't have any sticker bombed parts on mine and I rather like it. I think better stickers could have been found but still, I like it.

It's odd to see these modified so 'immaturely' I still see the mk3s as quite a grown up car :/

Still, each to their own :smile:

It's not immature is it, he hasn't got an entire wing done.

I personally am not a fan but would hate to put you off it, I'd rather have a unique and controversial car than the same old as everyone else.

It's not immature is it, he hasn't got an entire wing done.

I personally am not a fan but would hate to put you off it, I'd rather have a unique and controversial car than the same old as everyone else.

I mean sticker bombing in itself is quite an immature mod (IMO) and is usually done to more immature cars.

Sticker bombing is hardly unique though.

I'm not slating it, it's not my cup of tea, but if op likes it then thats all that matters.

I mean sticker bombing in itself is quite an immature mod (IMO) and is usually done to more immature cars.

Sticker bombing is hardly unique though.

I'm not slating it, it's not my cup of tea, but if op likes it then thats all that matters.

I see your point on this. I see the 197/200 as an adults toy rather than a 17yr olds first car. Amazes me when I do see younger people driving them with the running costs they have. Guessing they still live at home :/