Coolant color

Its full drain or atleast close to it..(4.5-5)
I always thought the color matter ,but anyway its the genuine with type d spec so i guess bo worries:smile:

the colours usually/used to point to the type of coolant - red = oat (iirc organic additive technology) and blue/green is usually either propolene glycol/silicate type stuff...

but its not always like that now - if in doubt don't mix and flush out and put in the new coolant - its best to have it in then nothing at all!

Ill full drain( 5 ltrs) i just worried because of the color but now i see spec is important color doesnt mean any serious thing:smile:
Change colors is ok as long as not mixing ,thx !!!

Good luck on the coolant change and flush, absolute ball ache as there is no coolant drain point. I pulled off the radiator return pipe off.

I would want to fluch it if it were me. I recently did it on my S40. I drianed and refilled with distilled water multiple times until the water I drained out was clean. I then filled it back up with Volvo coolant.

I thinkit took 4 refils to get the coolant to run clear, but it was well worth it to know it's now full of perfectly clean coolant.