Cup racer exhaust

A2ON

Platinum Member
7711160357 CLIO III EXHAUST 98 db £415.62

found this is a thread and thought I'd start a new thread so not to crash on the group n thread. Is this the full rear section of exhaust ? Seems a bit to cheap to be true.

Are there anyone running these ? Power gains overa ktech one etc

I wouldn't think about power gains from an exhaust in a 197, more about losing weight. Take in account that cup racers, with intake, exhaust and a different ECU only make 5 more horsepower than STD (I only know the peak figure, haven't compared the two powerband together) so it's not for me.

I also think that is the rear or center section only. That's what, at least says the RS catalog:

exhaust.gif

It seems like an standard section, at least looking at the exterior of it.

The cup racer exhaust looks like it would cost about 1200 pounds, just the 2 sections.

Cheers

dont forget, a 197 doesnt make 197 bhp, but a cup racer does make a genuine 205bhp so they are a fair bit up, but yeah, more from ecu etc than a back box

Here's another example of a gr n clio 197 exhaust.

here you see how small it is compared to the k-tec one

62892893209.jpg

I wouldn't think about power gains from an exhaust in a 197, more about losing weight. Take in account that cup racers, with intake, exhaust and a different ECU only make 5 more horsepower than STD.

If I'm not mistaken the Race car makes 203BHP = 151.4kW
But the standard car is supposed to make 197HP (PS) = 194BHP = 145.0kW
But as we all know this is not the case, as most only make about 185BHP = 138kW

So that would make about a 18BHP (13kW) difference between Racer and Standard, which is a fair amount.