Cup suspension ??

Hi all,, just bought a 197 and it had on the add it had a cup pack..
What does this entail,, it has satin black speedlines, red Brembos but how can I tell if it has cup suspension ??
Cheers

There is some demarkation on the actual shocks that tells you which is which - however I don't know which is which.... :s

Check for quality of red paint on calipers both front and rear, difficult to achievehe finish from the factory. People have difficulty matching the original brembo stickers too.

Calipers are defo red from new as they are proper shiny and the Brembo logo is under clear lacquer..
Been under my mate R27 today and they both have an orange dot and blue cross / mark on the shocks.. Does this mean anything ???

So if it has factory red calipers it will have cup suspension ???
Sorry for all the questions but need to no lol...

There is some demarkation on the actual shocks that tells you which is which - however I don't know which is which.... :s

Not sure on this, but the standard 197 shocks have a purple marking on them and remember reading that the 197 Cup shocks have a yellow mark??

Does 200 cup even fit the 197?
What do you guys think is best bang for buck?
-Fresh cup shocks and springs
-Cup shocks on lowering springs
-Koni? shocks on lowering springs
-H&R coilovers

yeh early 200 cup shocks are of the same design as 197FF/cup, but sometime in 2010 changed the top mount design.