Daughter collected Fiesta ST today .....wow

oh the only downside, the tyres, they are awful in the wet

I thought this as well, compared to my 197 the ST is not as good in the wet, I put this down to tyres, my 197 was running pilot exaltos and was awesome in the wet!

I've got 38mpg on mine at the moment, had it since July and I've done 3500miles lol

Spin up, sliding, makes me a lot less enthusiastic to throw it in to a corner, the 197 used to grip no matter what. Not changing the tyres though so just waiting for the summer!

I was at 39 for a while but it's dipped to 38.5 now as my commute involves 5 miles of nose to tail traffic on the way home from work.

I was at 39 for a while but it's dipped to 38.5 now as my commute involves 5 miles of nose to tail traffic on the way home from work.

41mpg for mine 50/50 motorway and slow urban crawl for mine over 27mile a day

quite amazed at how good it is on fuel when not giving it the beans :w00t:

really? mine feels very positive but tyres on this and the 197 were both re50a!

I'm in the same boat, I just felt my 197 was better in the wet, not sure if its the tyres, I did have hankook Evo v12s on my 197 for the last few months and again they still felt better in the wet.

Did you have yours on ford options foxspeed?

I'm in the same boat, I just felt my 197 was better in the wet, not sure if its the tyres, I did have hankook Evo v12s on my 197 for the last few months and again they still felt better in the wet.

Did you have yours on ford options foxspeed?

no purchased outright!

well got a small amount on finance to get an extra £250 off the price then paid it all off a week later...also got the 5yr 100000mile warranty as the
price was a steal :coffee:

Fair play!!!

mpg? Not sure really I just drive it how I want to and it returns as said before. Equivalent driving in my 197 I was getting 24mpg lol