de badge

Popped up to see my mate at his work tonite, they have high pressure wash guns, 2.5k psi so i gave the clio a wash. after washing i gave her a dry off and noticed iv blasted off the "L" in renault. not chuffed but my own fault mabe. thinking of taking all the badges on the back, or mabe just leave "sport"
any ideas?

I think it would look better all off, rather than leaving just the sport bit. Aslong as you have the 'clio' badge off aswell, should look cool completely debadged. Another option is to order one of the new style renaultsport badges, i know a couple of guys on here have them and they look tidy!!

the CLIO bit looks rubbish neways 99% ppl take em off . . . . i am going to

Lol I like the C L I O badge!

There is a new style RS badge on ebay ATM ('buy it now' £40)

TBH if you wanted to keep it on I would take it to Renault and tell them what happened see if you can get another out of them, can always argue that it wasn't secure enough.

Lol I like the C L I O badge!

There is a new style RS badge on ebay ATM ('buy it now' £40)

TBH if you wanted to keep it on I would take it to Renault and tell them what happened see if you can get another out of them, can always argue that it wasn't secure enough.

and if you go to the dealers you can get the new rs badge cheaper than £40 :rolleyes:

tbh i wudnt put heat anywhere near my paint . . . try tar remover dribbled over it leave for a few mins then it shud peal off with a bit of persuasion from a spatula

Hair dryer and dental floss. If you don't wana use the heat then just use the dental floss and peel off any of the black sh*t that's left over, and a bit of elbow grease will have it looking beautiful! When I took off my CLIO badge I used a bit of t-cut after to get off any residue and then polished that off. Came up brilliantly!

tbh i wudnt put heat anywhere near my paint . . . try tar remover dribbled over it leave for a few mins then it shud peal off with a bit of persuasion from a spatula

Lol id use heat any day over a spatula! :blush:hmy::blush:hmy: Really not going to do any good for the paintwork!

well lads got a up date.

set about last nite taken of the badges, using the method tryed and tested. and it pulled the paint off with it...
iv had the tail gate painted under warranty twice now because they ****ed it up the first time. been back up to renault today.. got photos taken.. its as tho the surface wasnot keyed right and the paint never stuck to it. took it to a mate who has been in the trade 10 years and he says no way should it have done that.

looks like itl have to be done by the people who painted it last time. iam not happy.:@!