De badge

Has anyone tried this with a 6-8 year old car (preferably red) and seen how it comes out. Fancy a try myself but worried about the outline that would be left. I believe that there was a video of one of the guys on here debadging on YouTube. I'll see if I can find it.

its really easy

just use the edge of ruler (or other flat thin object) round the edge of the badge and it just prizes off

its only held on by 4 plastic pins that sit in rubber recesses

The front one is a different kettle of fish though

Front one is the same, just be more careful as instead of pins it's little clips there's one clip in each "side" four total. Just be really careful!!! They could break easy. Btw the black backing stays on the car :smile:

Ok there seems to be a bit of confusion here

The rear tailgate 'diamond' badge just prizes off and out of its rubber retaing luggs. really rather simple

The rear 'renaultsport' badges are just held on with some double sided foam tape. can be gently prized off with a trim tool and the excess adhiesive can be removed with some Tardis or tar and glue remover

The Front diamond sits in a black holder on the 200. i found the easiest way to remove this was to pop the bumper off and the little clips can be pushed asside and the 2 torx screws are far easier to remove

I actually did my mounting plate in white carbon to match my splitter when i did mine

34ynwg4.jpg

23wtn41.jpg

Rs badge needs the bumper removing it's held on by bits of wire pressed through plastic to hold it in. It's like a pincer kinda fixing if that makes sense, will need a screwdriver to prise open the wire

Thanks thought we had to drop the bumper but didn't know what to expect after that. Should get it off one lunch this week then :smile: xx

Thanks thought we had to drop the bumper but didn't know what to expect after that. Should get it off one lunch this week then :smile: xx
Could probably get it off without removing the bumper but you'll never get it back on as you have to squeeze the pin again

Could probably get it off without removing the bumper but you'll never get it back on as you have to squeeze the pin again

It's not going back on but prob just drop the bumper so the paint doesn't get scratched and I need it off for a few wee other bits anyway xx