Deep Black 200

A few pics of my new 200. Hope you like...............I love it!:thumbup:

PC240557.jpg

PC240555.jpg

PC240552.jpg

PC240554.jpg

PC240556.jpg

Had the car a week now and can honestly say that after owning a 197 previously the 200 is a much smoother ride, gear changes are smoother and more solid, and the cold start issue has gone! Will try to write a bit more of a review soon.

Gorgeous.
I love the 200 in black.
Been thinking of changing mine for one because I already know what I would do to a black 200.

Car looks good mate, didnt like the wheels to start with but there growing on me a fair bit, well done on the purchase.

I'd love another Black one, but the paint is far too soft to keep the 'detailer' in me happy as it's a bugger to keep swirl free!

I'd probably go for Mercury next time around!

Love it though, and the anthracite pack makes the black ones IMO

Cheers for the comments guys! I think the black and anthracite pack in particular soften the design 'concerns' of many regarding the nose job. I also think the wheels, which seem to get knocked quite a bit design wise again, really suit the black and match in well with the matching coloured anthracite pack.
All in all after a weeks ownership and 800 miles its a great car, and the 200 appears to have lost the kangarooing effect from cold, which was a pain in the 197, and it is a far smoother engine overall! The beep when you hit the limit is great too, means you can concentrate on the road without having to keep glancing at the dials!:lol:

very very nice guy!!!
black is the way to go with the 200!!!

we here in SA do not have the option yet for Anthracite inserts... :thumbdown:

but I must admit it really looks nice your ride!!! 8)