Diamond badge covers

Rogue

Platinum Member
Cant remember who wanted them but they guy on eBay now has them back in stock for £10 but he's only showing 36 (35 now I'm buying one)

Just thought I'd make those who wanted to know aware.

Just an abs plastic cover in black. Saves taking the badge off to paint it. Or taking the bumper off to get to the front badge.

I'm working on Carbon Versions that slip over so that you don't have to remove the front bumper. Funny thing is i ordered a set of these off eBay to mould.

In making a mould it is the action of exotherm (heat) that causes the gelcoat/resin to cure hard but unfortunately the plastic was so thin when I started to make the mould it melted them a little bit leaving me with a deformed diamond... Lol

I'm working on Carbon Versions that slip over so that you don't have to remove the front bumper. Funny thing is i ordered a set of these off eBay to mould.

In making a mould it is the action of exotherm (heat) that causes the gelcoat/resin to cure hard but unfortunately the plastic was so thin when I started to make the mould it melted them a little bit leaving me with a deformed diamond... Lol

These are the ones I want :smiley: can I send you something I want made in carbon? Lol