Did anyone else?

Sarah A

Gold Member
Notice how much pokier their Clios were last night? Coming back from Teamsport Karting last night with half a tank of T99 and the cool air it was flying along :smile:

Huge difference. I found that the clio is really struggling on 20+C (especially when you are stuck in traffic) but at cooler temperatures it flies.

Noticed the timing pull on the hotter days we've had lately, looked at my intake temps and decided a cold air feed would help. Anyone successfully routed a cold air pipe to the standard box? Maybe to where the noise trumpet is (was).

Yes down behind the headlight and tgen toward the right head side of the lower grill

i've got a 63mm pipe running from the lower front grill up behind the head light to feed my maxogen,you may be able to get a slightly bigger pipe through but it will be very tight behind the light and you may have to squash it oval at this point,if you view my public profile then my moores run album you'll get the idea from a few pics in there

Last edited:
Not 200 related, but the Twingo 133 this morning (-5 degrees outside) felt like a flying machine more so than usual today.

Tis awesome.