Driving License :D

As the title suggests, got my full driving license yesterday! :smiley:

Now I need a job in order to buy a car and insure it....best get searching!

Nicely done!!! :smile:

Enjoy it and behave yourself, you really do not want to do what I did; Six points in 18 months = Another theory, another practical and two years of insurance rape. It's not as bad as getting a ban, it's just an utter pain in the arse doing your tests again. I was young(er) and stupid(er), luckily it's all passed now and the points come off this year. :wink:

Must be a good week to do tests, I passed my HGV Class 2 test on Friday!!! :smile:

Nicely done!!! :smile:

Enjoy it and behave yourself, you really do not want to do what I did; Six points in 18 months = Another theory, another practical and two years of insurance rape. It's not as bad as getting a ban, it's just an utter pain in the arse doing your tests again. I was young(er) and stupid(er), luckily it's all passed now and the points come off this year. :wink:

Must be a good week to do tests, I passed my HGV Class 2 test on Friday!!! :smile:

Ah nice one well done man :smile:. This was my second go at it, but they say that better drivers pass second time round :tongueout:. But i can't even enjoy my license as i don't have a car :worried:.

Ah don't worry about that, the main thing is you've passed now!!!

Getting the car is the easy bit compared to all the theory and lessons. :smile:

Congrats! Try and get the odd bit of practise in somehow so you don't forget it all

Also, its 6 points in the first 24 months and lose your license, rather than 18 months

Also, its 6 points in the first 24 months and lose your license, rather than 18 months

+1, it is indeed. I meant I managed to do it in 18 though. Who'd have thought points don't make prizes afterall. D'oh. :smiley: