DRL's

mairtinb

Platinum Member
Anyone got Daytime Running Lights on their 197/200's? ? Was looking at a 250 and started thinking could they fit the 200? ? Might have a go

Seen it done, one badly and one well. Both with Audi style led strips.

Neither looked all that great. DRLs are just annoying for people in front.

AnWas looking at a 250 and started thinking could they fit the 200?

This is what i would have thought. The Meg's front diffuser blade and the Clios are essentially the same diameter, maybe the Megs is more curved who knows.

I dont see why it isnt possible, would just require alot of money (due to no 2nd hand parts) and experimenting :thumbsup:

get used to them, they're becoming law soon.

its just to make your car more visable on the road. As if being yellow and screaming like a banshee wasnt enough. It will no doubt just be a software upgrade for the side lights to stay on.

I drive with the lights on all the time anyway. I think the new law says the drls must be different bulbs to the sidelights, but don't quote me! Lol! The VWs are 2 bulbs, with the drl much brighter than the side.

There was a 200 on display at Renault world series with 2 stuck in the bumper gap near the bonnet, looked a bit of an afterthought

i cant stand DRL's. fooking annoying imo

although i do chuckle each time i see a set stuck to a from bumper of a 51 plate fiesta flight

lolz

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gearytez Clio 200T Area 0