edster... goin stealth!!!

Ok, ive been on here for about a year now, a few of u guys saw it at fcs this year but i thought id share my progress and hopefully get some more ideas from u all.
This is how it started last september

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
This is now, after fitting.....

Infinity custom exhaust, non resonated centre
k-tec induction
rs front valance
cup spoiler and carbon fibre end plate
removed door pillar vinyl and carbon wrapped
debadged tailgate
fitted wolfrace prolite rims
painted calipers green
rear window tints
covered lights in spi vision
heko deflectors
pressed number plates
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tny9Pwq9dpc&feature=c4-feed-u[/video]
this is vid is at fcs13 before the induction was fitted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Yeah saw you at FCS, thought your car looked epic! Loved the dark look with the spi vision.
Very nice system too that sounded fantastic.

Yeah saw you at FCS, thought your car looked epic! Loved the dark look with the spi vision.
Very nice system too that sounded fantastic.
thanx bud, got an induction fitted since fcs. the sound is insane, gunna hopefully get a vid goin with the current setup

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Done a few more bits to my 197, i had a custom remap a couple months back, the car runs so much smoother and with the map sensor fix it pulls well through the entire rev range, untill i get to a rr i dont know what bhp i have. Plasti dipped the dash consoles. Fitted a new battery box and nitro taped the engine bay wiring. Changed the engine and gearbox oil, on draining the gear box i only got about 1.4ltrs come out, a little over 2ltrs went back in, so much smoother now! Ive also fitted a complete set of osram nightbreaker unlimited headlight bulbs and cree side lights. Had the heater speed control give out 2 weeks ago, new resistor and loom fitted as the connections ark'd out and punched a hole through the connecter block. Sods law it went this time of year lol

Last edited:
ok after fitting side skirts and giving a bit of af desire treatment this is the results. next up hopefully is the stainless center silencer put back in with decat and crackle map.
1618465_10202599344080365_1416510884_n.jpg1609622_10202599343160342_1372310769_n.jpg1510805_10202599344360372_832501207_n.jpg

Projectors on order, spi vision can now go. can of black plasti dip for the badges n door bullets ready to go.
Was thinkin about hid's, never used before so recommendations would be appreciated!?
waitin for a quote from the kind people at aqua graphix for green n black carbon dash consoles... will look better than the plasti dip I have now.

Don't jet wash the plastidip on the bullets. I did mine with plastidip and jet washed them off at weekend. Oops

finally got round to doing an on board vid with the induction and custom exhaust, cant decide wether to leave it as it is or get the centre re done with a silencer and get a decat. what do u guys think?
[video=youtube;X-O3uueAIcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-O3uueAIcw[/video]