ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Excellent pics once again Simo.

What settings are you currently running on the suspension? I do love the oversteery AST behavior as it tunes out understeer which can only be a good thing, at my old 80/110 setup this was even more enhanced!
@Yiannis197 , i test it sunday for the first time...
mmm i need to work on it.. At low speed i don't like front behavior, understeering
At medium and high speed there is too much oversteering..
i need to test with click, i think to give +click rear ... Now i'm setting at 50% clic in front and rear (6clic of 12)

but i also need to change tyres, my front are finished, maybe understeering is for this reason but not at 100%

i'll let you know. I need also to change front lower hub pivot..

Last edited:
Hmm interesting. Yes the tyres can be a factor for sure as I really can't see how the car understeers at low speeds but oversteers at high ones:mellow: Are you still running toe out at the rear by the way mate? That and totally worn out tyres would definitely cause the above:smile:

Let us know how it goes Simo, can't wait to hit the Italian roads in September!

Hmm interesting. Yes the tyres can be a factor for sure as I really can't see how the car understeers at low speeds but oversteers at high ones:mellow: Are you still running toe out at the rear by the way mate? That and totally worn out tyres would definitely cause the above:smile:

Let us know how it goes Simo, can't wait to hit the Italian roads in September!

I think that soft front and hard rear can make this. Plus ruined tyres..

Without having even tyres front and rear, regards to making balance changes to the suspension to compensate for any under/oversteer traits... then as they say over here, "you're pissing in the wind!"

Damn your Clio looks good!

I don't normally like them.... but I can't help but think the Carbon door spats would look awesome with the Nimbus and other carbon bits you've got going on.

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] - your car looks amazing, as usual. Unsure about the green wheels on the Albi though...