Exhaust manifold flexi's.

Hey guys, I know it's been done before but does anyone know where we can get some flexi pipes for the exhaust manifold?
Looks like ones has split and needs a new one welded.

Anyone able to help ASAP?

Cheers

Ash

Furious Pilgrim, please post a link that will sell these for anywhere near that price...

as far as I can tell the chepest and best option is to weld steel peices on instead and that cost about £200 not sure if that price includes removal and refitting either

Furious Pilgrim, please post a link that will sell these for anywhere near that price...

as far as I can tell the chepest and best option is to weld steel peices on instead and that cost about £200 not sure if that price includes removal and refitting either

a solid manifold,good look mate!

I've just had mine done at pipewerx- to replace both flexis, including removal / refit, which took about 8 hours- cost £260. I could have done without it as it was only a week after I bought it, but I wasn't unhappy with the price. Looked a pig of a job.

What's the right size we would need mate? Is the 50mm diameter enough or would it need bigger?

Massive help with that link, once I know the size it can be ordered.

Sorry to bump this thread back up but did anyone ever order any of these flexi's on the links? and is it 2.5 inch we need?

bump. also interested for the answer to the above post. Also does the full stainless steel manifold fit the 200 as it starts its for 197 up to 2009? Thanks.