Exhaust sounds rattly /blowy on start up for 60 secs normal????

As it says in the title really. From one noose to the other. The random engine noise was sorted by a cam belt kit aux belt kit water pump and dephaser done at birchdown so one fault fixed and onto the next one :smile:

Yeah this is normal, there was a thread on this not so long ago and loads of people said it sounds like its blowing until theres some warmth in it.

You may also have a small hole in the flexi that seals when warm.

Cheers guys will get in the ramp to have a look. Really want to order a miltek anyway atm. Looking at demon tweeks they are 400 atm which is a lot cheaper than other sites have emailed them to confirm

Or not demon tweeks look to have just adjusted the price. Damn it

Scorpion Non Res Cat Back on eBay for £359 mate, they sell loads of them.. could always finish it off with the decat too :smile: Think its comes to about £430ish if I remember rightly.

[video=youtube_share;52hxdq22ea4]http://youtu.be/52hxdq22ea4[/video]

The ones I can see on ebay are for the 200 not 197. The 197 ones look to be normal price ?

Your right, sorry about that assumed the 197 ones would be the same price if not cheaper. Noticed too that the 197 scorpion is a 2" system but the 200 is a 2.5".

Can't you just get the 200 one and then buy some exhaust tips? Or will it not fit?

I can see what you mean but why would it need to be different? Aren't the mounts in the same place? Isn't the standard exhaust the same apart from the ends? And don't people like k-tech do both exhausts but the only differenc is the ends? I might be totally wrong but I thought they were the same car really.

I can see what you mean but why would it need to be different? Aren't the mounts in the same place? Isn't the standard exhaust the same apart from the ends? And don't people like k-tech do both exhausts but the only differenc is the ends? I might be totally wrong but I thought they were the same car really.

Thought they were the same, only difference is the 197 has slashed tips

Looking at the Ktr one the back boxes are the same for the 197 just not sure if the tail pipes are slightly shorter or longer..... Hopefully someone will come along with a definitive answer if not will just get the more expensive 197 one. dont understand the price difference tbh