Family Guy or American Dad???

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Which one of these two do you prefer?

I simply cannot get into American Dad, it really doesn't make me laugh at all tbh!

Family Guy on the other hand, is THE funniest program on TV I think, you can watch an episode over and over again and still find it funny.

My favourite episode has to be the one where Jesus comes back and Peter gets that "Bird is the Word" record...

Just a wee clip for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Then my favourite single clip from Family Guy just has to be this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA4ahUc-b6U
Love it!

You?

FG is absolutely epic... more like anyone who says The Simpsons is better should be put down. The latest Star Wars Parody (Something Something Something Dark Side) is quite frankly the single best episode ever :smiley:

I like American Dad and do see the funny side, but its not as good as Family Guy

Testicles....

Family Guy is the funniest cartoon ever made but i still like The Simpsons better.

Then it has to be The Cleveland Show then American dad!

Mike, Bird is the word :wink:

Family Guy is the funniest cartoon ever made but i still like The Simpsons better.

Then it has to be The Cleveland Show then American dad!

Mike, Bird is the word :wink:

Liam, you and me will not get on if you think the Simpsons are better :wink:

Maybe you should learn to speak like Stewie rather than that inbred version of English/Gaelic sprinkled with caveman you currently speak :smile::smile::smile::smile:

And yes, everybody knows that the bird is the word!!!

A well a bird bird bird, bird is the word....:thumbup:

Liam, you and me will not get on if you think the Simpsons are better :wink:

Maybe you should learn to speak like Stewie rather than that inbred version of English/Gaelic sprinkled with caveman you currently speak :smile::smile::smile::smile:

And yes, everybody knows that the bird is the word!!!

A well a bird bird bird, bird is the word....:thumbup:

I like the Simpsons better but Family Guy is a favourite and getting there!

As for my Doric mate, chillax. Im different. You love Scottish'ness so you gotta love it!

I like the Simpsons better but Family Guy is a favourite and getting there!

As for my Doric mate, chillax. Im different. You love Scottish'ness so you gotta love it!

I'm actually really worried I won't understand judging by how you change words in Doric :smile:

Still, one of life's little challenges

It will be such a pleasure though, finally I know someone with a 197 lol