FK Spacers, Yey or ney?

G8RSH

Winner - POTM April 2018
Has anyone had any experience with FK spacers? Have just found a set for dirt cheap but want a heads up first!

Personally i'd avoid spacers.. i've been there and done that but obviously up to you. You want hubcentric really. Also why do you need spacers? With the ozs they'd look ridiculous.

Personally i'd avoid spacers.. i've been there and done that but obviously up to you. You want hubcentric really. Also why do you need spacers? With the ozs they'd look ridiculous.

I ran 25mm H&R bolt to hubs previously with my old Speedlines. Bought Speedlines back as spares and want the same look for when I run them - not willing to spend £200 though. So FK's are another option for a lot less.

Thought you meant f**k spacers from the tittle lol!

Hahaha, maybe that's the giveaway to my question!

Spacers in Clio 3 with perfohub? I wouldn't put them on.

How come mate?

H&Rs are cheaper if you buy them from the german ebay as I was looking at some the other day

I ran 25mm H&R bolt to hubs previously with my old Speedlines. Bought Speedlines back as spares and want the same look for when I run them - not willing to spend £200 though. So FK's are another option for a lot less.

I've got some 25MM H&R's I'll sell for £100 if you want, bought them a year ago from someone on here and haven't even opened the box yet. Just bought new wheels so they're no use to me.