Floyd Mayweather !!!!

Lol i can see this post being cntroversial. But i am a massive boxing fan always have been and i will say i think this guy is probably one of the best technical boxers ever to walk the earth, dont get me worng he is a tad rude and arrogant but who wouldnt be if u were as good as him. He will be fighting may 5th against miguel cotto which is going to be a tuf fight for him as cotto is really strong. Another point i would is that alot of people judge Mayweather by what they see on TV ie interviews building up to fights and so on. Anyway rant over lol heres a good link if anyone wants to watch it. Before anyone rants about ricky hatton just to let use know im probably the dudes biggest fan lol , i was heartbroken when he lost to mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz5LxyUpxSA&feature=g-vrec

I'm very surprised that Mayweather and Pacquiao hasn't happened. It would be the biggest bout of all time in terms of revenue, which should have attracted 'money' Mayweather.

I'm very surprised that Mayweather and Pacquiao hasn't happened. It would be the biggest bout of all time in terms of revenue, which should have attracted 'money' Mayweather.

Some talk about Amir Khan fighting one of them soon.. that should be good for a laff!

yea thats would be a laugh. i firmly belive that may vs pac hasnt happend because if that fight does happen then there promoter bob arum or whatever his name is will stop making money from one of them if u kno what i mean. If he keeps them apart but keep the hype up then he can line up fights for the both of them that hes gonna make a fortune out of and that they r going to win

same,only one winner for me if that ever happens and it isn't mayweather!

Mayweather is the tidier fighter and probably has more skill, but I think Pacquiao is the harder man and has the stamina. Would be too tight to call for me.

Mayweather is the tidier fighter and probably has more skill, but I think Pacquiao is the harder man and has the stamina. Would be too tight to call for me.

marquez beat pac hands down and was robbed and he has style like mayweather only not as sharp as mayweatheri dont think it would be the fight everyone thinks it would be

whats anyone think of chris eubank jr? he looks like he'll do really well in his career

I think he looks a great prospect. Technically brilliant as you would expect - some talk about how good his jaw is though. Guess we'll see. Be good if he is a bit of a character like his old man as well - boxing needs something.

yea he looks good although i think britains biggest prospect atm would be kel brook hes defo one to watch

seriously... watched him the other week against hatton,for all he dominated,hatton was very poor for me so i'd like to see him against a stronger fighter

seriously... watched him the other week against hatton,for all he dominated,hatton was very poor for me so i'd like to see him against a stronger fighter

yea but to be fair thats him cleared up domestically and i think he really made hatton look bad and hatton is a fantastic boxer the heart of a lion. As he steps up class he will come on leaps and bounds

Interesting watch.

It's obvious he isn't arsed about whether he fights Pac, which is a surprising really. You think that if he hasn't fighted Pacman by the time he retires, there will always people going "what if" and himself going "what if". To be the best you need to fight the best and beat the best. I wouldn't hold him in that high esteem if he didn't fight Mannio. 50/50 split is a good pay day.