For Sale Section issues now resolved

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
It seems there has been a few issues with the For Sale section and some people not being able to access it & we have been working out how to solve the issues.

This has now been updated and tested, and SHOULD be sorted now :smile:

So, anyone will now be able to see the "Clio's For Sale" section, and Paid members, Gold & Platinum members will be able to access and post in all the For Sale & Wanted forums.

This brings us in line with the majority of other sites out there too, and hopefully, protect people from fraud. Once again there are people doing their rounds on various car sites doing people out of money. We cannot get rid of all fraud, but by allowing Paid members and above to be the only ones able to access these sections, the site has a record of their name and address in case of any fraud.

We do appreciate this may go down like a lead balloon in some people's cases, and I am not one to actually be Herr Flick, but I have been done out of money before now, and wanted improved security/care to be taken with who can post in these sections.

Any issues, please contact one of us :hug:

:eek:

I was wondering why I couldn't see 'parts for sale'

My renewal is due on CS, not sure if I renew there or join here

How do I have a look at this sites member joining section?

If you click on "Settings" in the top right hand corner of the site, and look at the menu down the left hand, there is an option for "Paid Subscriptions" - click that and it will take you to the various options :smile:

That was easy! I've joined lol

didnt realise it was so cheap, and I'm the welsh rep now too :smiley:

It seems there has been a few issues with the For Sale section and some people not being able to access it & we have been working out how to solve the issues.

This has now been updated and tested, and SHOULD be sorted now :smile:

So, anyone will now be able to see the "Clio's For Sale" section, and Paid members, Gold & Platinum members will be able to access and post in all the For Sale & Wanted forums.

This brings us in line with the majority of other sites out there too, and hopefully, protect people from fraud. Once again there are people doing their rounds on various car sites doing people out of money. We cannot get rid of all fraud, but by allowing Paid members and above to be the only ones able to access these sections, the site has a record of their name and address in case of any fraud.

We do appreciate this may go down like a lead balloon in some people's cases, and I am not one to actually be Herr Flick, but I have been done out of money before now, and wanted improved security/care to be taken with who can post in these sections.

Any issues, please contact one of us :hug:

:eek:

polite bump for those new members....