forza 3 gamer tags

ok here we go.just a chance to see if anyone would like a bit of fun with forza 3 on xbox.ill stat a list and then rally up a race one day when were all free.get your gamer tag name down and well go from there

add your name to the list

keiran197 - keiranvxr
Blackpanther - BLACKx7xPANTHER
Richandgem - cheekymuny83
stanners - Stanners
willis - FLD WILLIS
Jonesy - JonesyRF57

Last edited:
keiran197 - keiranvxr
stanners - Stanners
Willis - FLD WILLIS

keiran197 - keiranvxr
stanners - Stanners
Willis - FLD WILLIS
Jonesy - JonesyRF57

Anyone still play Forza 3? And Forza 4 is on the way...

For those who have invested tireless hours in “Forza Motorsport 3”, Turn 10 Studios is pleased to announce a unique “Forza Motorsport 4” feature called Profile Import, which rewards fans for their time. Based on your player level and the cars in your garage in “Forza Motorsport 3”, gift cars will be automatically added to your “Forza Motorsport 4” garage and you’ll also receive bonus gifts and credits.

And for those who spent hours creating intricate layers and liveries in the “Forza Motorsport 3” Livery Editor, you will be able to import those layers, so your time isn’t lost!

Plus there are going to be some nice pre-order bonuses too - http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/preorder/

Eighteen%20o%20five.jpg
Gamertag - EighteeN O FivE

I've played just under 90 hrs & haven't completed 60% yet!

I think a Clio tuned up to B-Spec would make a good race?

Last edited:
think mine is C-Class and its very compeditive. Made a few C425 class FF Cars.

Clio 197
Focus RS
Integra Type R

All very good C class cars, especially in point to point races.

Not really played it since GT5 came out But will Be getting FM4 thats for sure :smiley: ive not tuned any of my cars in FM3 as its more fun driving them standard, ive done and bought a few skins for them but thats about it. it is a great game :smile:

heres a question.

When Forza starts up on the xbox. before you get to the menu theres a saving screen. What the **** is it saving???

Similar Thread Suggestions