Forza 4 Clio Cup Series Photo Thread...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
In order to keep the discussion thread and the weekly timing thread semi-clean and semi-organised, please post any photos of your 197/200 in here.

I'm currently rocking the Storm Grey unsponsored ''privateer'' look until I get the time to tinker around, both cars painted the same, here's my 197;

GetPhoto.ashx

These were from my fastest lap :smile:

RA4.jpg
RA1.jpg
RA3.jpg
RA2.jpg

I made the pineapple myself haha. I haven't gone for a particular sponsor but I will be soon changing it about when I get some time.

Hahaha nice work Tom!!!

Like the Novice Cross Richy. :smiley:

I've got some Pistonheads Smileys on my storefront should anybody want one.

I might copy your cross, Richy that's cool. I need to do something with mine - it's boring.

I roll it a lot Willis, I think I use the curbs too much lol.

Here's me on top gear
GetPhoto.ashx

Giving this weeks ring challenge a go..
GetPhoto.ashx

2 minutes later...:worried::thumb1:
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I was supposed to be going UP that hill :innocent:

I prefer the first one richy and maybe have the clio cup as a decal somewhere? Also I NEED that elf sticker! Is that a standard one and I just missed it or did you make it?

I prefer the first one richy and maybe have the clio cup as a decal somewhere? Also I NEED that elf sticker! Is that a standard one and I just missed it or did you make it?

Yeah I might. The clio cup is free on my storefront :smile: the elf I downloaded but it was free under category race. :smile:

Same here Richy, I think the first one looks better. Nice work on The 'Ring sticker, very topical. :smiley:

First one - more central though. It's slightly off centre to the left.

Looks ace man. Where did you get the tow strap? What did you need to search?

First one - more central though. It's slightly off centre to the left.

Looks ace man. Where did you get the tow strap? What did you need to search?

Tow Strap is already on the cars when I send them. :wink:

But if you've deleted it then go to my Storefront and I'm pretty sure they're on there. If not then I'll send you one later. :smile:

I didnt make the ring sticker it was a free download :smile:

Yeah I thought it was topical haha!!

Its in the middle at 0 but ill have a jiggle with it later. Havent done sides yet.

This is just pure awesomeness! haha I don't have the game as i'm not a massive fan of racing games but this does look cool, I never knew you could customise the cars so much! I'm going to enjoy lurking on this thread! :wink: Keep it up guys!

Well all this talk of sponsors got me thinking...

Being the massive internet/wesbite appreciation nerd that I am, I made a Google car:

6846094616_97071c61a4_z.png
Clio 200 "Google" Cup Racer (Rear) by Tom Cash, on Flickr

But I didn't like the colour scheme, so I had a better idea...

6992221941_849734dc28_z.png
Clio 200 "Facebook" Cup Racer (Front) by Tom Cash, on Flickr

6846094334_245ce87dc3_z.png
Clio 200 "Facebook" Cup Racer (Rear) by Tom Cash, on Flickr

6992221651_63cd979477_z.png
Clio 200 "Facebook" Cup Racer by Tom Cash, on Flickr

I copied Richy's cross - I have no shame! :worried:

Tow strap later.

Maybe if I put as much time into practice as I do livery and screwing up the handling, I'd be good lolol!

PS: Willis - saw your PMs dude. I'll get back to you later man - thanks very much. :smile:

Last edited: