Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
I sent a PM to Willis saying I'd like number 212 and my track would be Tsukuba full so if anyone would like to add it to the relevant thread that would be great thanks :thumbup:

I'll amend the scores and times from last weeks challenge.

If you haven't already, send me an friend invite on LIVE so I can keep track of everybody's times.

Please could you add me in N0ddie?

#212 - deadmau5 (Jelly Wire)

Could you also add me to the clio group as well please?

how do i enter?? looks like fun !! is it with a fully standard 197? sorry if its covered in another thread pm me if it is cheers

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and will send you both fwend requests lads. FLD WILLIS.

Pick a number Filo, I'll get the cars sent to you both as soon as my fwend things is accepted. :wink:

Willis can u send me them too I've picked number 666 Graeme gtr sent me a copy of the car that's being used games tag is IC3MAN BR33NY I've already sent u a friends request

Think we should stop taking more tracks now Will as this will be never ending if we keep adding races.

Also, I'm lost as to what entrant list is the most up to date and which track list also.

Nope, they cost a lot of P.I and would mean dropping the power or removing some of the adjustable components.

Bit of a trade off this P.I lark. :smile:

Is there any reason we're sticking to whole PI numbers (B500), why not add cage and slicks (like a proper Clio Cup car). Does it matter if we end up at like A524 or whatever?