Fresh coat of powder for the alloys!

Picked up my alloys today after they've been powder coated.

Had them done in a pearlescent white, also painted the centre caps myself the same pearlescent black as the Clio and then the diamonds white.
Then some black alloy bolts to replace thee old rusty ones. :smiley:

Before

105ruif.jpg

And after shots,

2vxn85f.jpg

6h823c.jpg

30xagwz.jpg

2aev5vq.jpg

Excuse the rusty disc's its been sat there for a few weeks ;/

j94xs9.jpg

Comments welcome :smile:

Cheers guys, I know its not the most imaginative colour choice lol! My black DS3 had white alloys and i loved 'em. The Clio also has white Cup decals and white Track decals on the back so it seemed right to go for white.
You carn't see in the pic but they are pearlescent so have a flicker to them in the sun :smiley:

Graeme, I'm afraid there the only pics i've got, the driveway isn't very wide so was limited to the pics i could take

Finish on those looks great. I like white wheels, but I do think it makes the wheels look very small unfortunately.

looks smart that! tyre shine needed =0

also no wheel locking nuts?... pray you live in a nice area and your not on bricks in the morning=0

Looks great mate, the centre caps are a neat touch! The calipers would look nice if you painted em to match the theme.

painted the bolts too? liking the white on black around the wheel mate, will is right,although you had a locking nut 'before'

Cheers guys, aye i still have the rusty bolts and locking wheel nut. I bought the black ones already in black i cba to do it :smile:
I'd like to think my area is pretty decent, although they would only be able to take 2 wheels the others are right upto the fence.

+1

But they looks the dogs dangles mate! Nice touch, would like to see the whole car though......

Great idea! Will do this when the Black goodridge hoses go on!