Friendly reminder not to drive like a cock...

Barney626

Winner - POTM December 2017
Just witnessed this gem of driving skill, courtesy of the chav in a civic type-R.

Don't be like him.

(Pulled from my dash cam)
7aCLT55.gif

Worth submitting to the police if you got his plate, or were you giving it the beans also?

Reactions: Pav
Worth submitting to the police if you got his plate, or were you giving it the beans also?

Unfortunately didn't get a plate. I thought I was being relatively sensible but I'd expect with driving like that he'll get himself nicked soon enough anyway.

And of course after that I caught up with him at a red light. He was revving and shouting at me to 'go on mate' trying to get me into a race. Wasn't having any of it and just let him go...

rsQEfyW.gif

I think I inadvertently got in the middle of some road rage between the van and the civic. The van was driving literally as fast as it could to try and get away from the civic who was behind me and kept trying to overtake...

0DuO1Zw.gif

So so many total knobs on the road these days. Him getting nicked would be a result, better that than the twat killing someone. Maybe that model CTR is getting cheap enough to fall into the hands of any chav retard with a driving licence....

So so many total knobs on the road these days. Him getting nicked would be a result, better that than the twat killing someone. Maybe that model CTR is getting cheap enough to fall into the hands of any chav retard with a driving licence....

It's been like this for a while imo, couple of young guys (twats) round the general area of where I live that have them, ripping them down residential areas.

My commute to work involves a large section of the A515 from/to Buxton. I must see 3/4 of these overtakes a month, it's amazing the lack of self preservation these people have.

They seem to ignore the clear well sighted section of road in favor of the brow of a hill/blind corner.