Front control Arm

Not sided at all and the OE part number is 8200725845

You can buy them from Renault Parts Direct (RPD) for £247.49p per side.

Or you can get one from KAM Racing for £193.04p per side

Thanks Marc have the arms already they have been vapour blasted and went to fit the new bushes etc and they are identical lol. Not sure aI would use KAM racing again got an upper and lower ball joint from them upper turns out not to be genuine Renault as described and no replies to my email.

@Arch Thats interesting as here is the CORRECT OE renault ones from RSport who only sell genuine renault parts.

I have to admit that I have only ever seen genuine renault "Upper" ball joints with the Green circlip round the boot.
All the others seem to be different colours and the fact I got them with part numbers and also a genuine invoice would tell me the ones below are 100% correct.

LOWER -

IMG_1440.jpg

UPPER -

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

As for the arms with the bushes once again I have only ever seen Rsports or Rofag sell these and they should come as below.
I myself just bought two new genuine arms from renault.
Once again the genuine item comes with a "GREEN" circlip round the boot.

d-x11-!032103_PB031525.JPG

d-x11-!032103_PB031526.JPG

Ordered a genuine Renault upper ball joint along with quite a few other bits, paid £81 for the privilege of getting a ball joint that I could have got on ebay for a fair bit less had I wanted a pattern part. There is a marked difference in the quality of the two items. In the end done what I should have done and went to John and Denise from RSport.

Upper ball joint 3.jpg Renault part measurements Upper ball joint 2 (1).jpg non Renault Part Measurements Upper ball joint 2 (2).jpg

I will only ever buy genuine parts from RSports for things like this.
There is so many copy’s and aftermarket makes for these ball joints on places like eBay you just don’t know.

I don’t understand why people don’t use RSports when they are slightly cheaper, you don’t have to wait for them.

Some of the bits I was after RSports didn't do and the ball joints were listed as genuine Renault parts so the reality is what aI received isn't what I ordered which is the point I am making. I on.y mentioned it because you touted KAM Racing as somewhere to go for the arms.