Gauge pod interest?

DS197

POTM Winner - June 2017
Paid Member
As more members are doing megane conversions on their cars, I was wondering how much interest there is for A pillar gauge pods/an interior mirror cover gauge pod? There would be a choice between a 1,2 or 3 pod pillar.

It would obviously be custom made and look OEM. A single pod on the interior mirror cover is also an option for those who don't want A pillar pods. There are also many N/A cars that run gauges too for those interest without a meg'd Clio.

So is this perhaps something that members on here are possibly interested in?

ETA: This is what I mean when I say interior mirror cover pod:

photo_29.jpg

In all honesty, and with all due respect to anyone with these or wishing have them, I think they look tacky which is why I've gone for the TurboGauge (ScanGauge copy). It has 4 readouts on an lcd screen the size of the standard 197/200 clock, and shows coolant temp, inlet air temp, and 2 others which I cant remember... (although there are around 10-12 options for display).
I think a better idea would be a discreet gauge pod in the cup holder area in the centre console, something which I did consider, holding oil temp and oil pressure gauges.

In all honesty, and with all due respect to anyone with these or wishing have them, I think they look tacky which is why I've gone for the TurboGauge (ScanGauge copy). It has 4 readouts on an lcd screen the size of the standard 197/200 clock, and shows coolant temp, inlet air temp, and 2 others which I cant remember... (although there are around 10-12 options for display).
I think a better idea would be a discreet gauge pod in the cup holder area in the centre console, something which I did consider, holding oil temp and oil pressure gauges.
I totally understand where you're coming from, I mean I guess it's one of those love it or hate it things. I suppose from the lack of interest it's probably not something many users on here would opt for. Maybe it's a little too JDM for our french motors :smile:

Reactions: Sean197

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 11
Yiannis197 Car Parts For Sale 16
S Interior and Audio 7
S Interior and Audio 3