Gearbox Refurb Milton Keynes & Midlands

john_walker74

Paid Member
So I am fairly sure the gearbox in my 200 is dying as it is reluctant / almost impossible to select third and fourth gears at higher revs. I have recently had the clutch bled and changed the box oil and it made no difference.

I am looking for recommendations of where to go for a gearbox rebuild that is known to do a good job and not just the bare minimum. I know new boxes are available for ~£600 so I am just weighing up my options. Thinking about Jade Developments and Rentune at the moment.

[MENTION=6839]john_walker74[/MENTION] I may have a newly refurbed one from Jade Developments shortly if he fixes it free of charge. You'd be able to collect from BeanieSport and I'll do you a good price.

[MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] To be honest I am probably going to go with Jade Developments as then I know what I am getting. I would have to offer a fairly low amount to make it worthwhile for me and I think it would be too cheeky. I see on ebay they go for £400+

@Stubonez To be honest I am probably going to go with Jade Developments as then I know what I am getting. I would have to offer a fairly low amount to make it worthwhile for me and I think it would be too cheeky. I see on ebay they go for £400+

It is from Jade developments.. the gearbox is going back to them next week for repair and will be like new once done. Try me, i may just accept :wink: