Genuine Brembo Cheap Brake Pads!

Just took delivery of some front pads from www.nextdaybrakes.com, ordered them yesterday at 2pm and got Them today at 9am!

Only £35.21 delivered! Part no is P68036 (same as megane 225, not the Clio ones it lists). And they are genuine Brembo!

i've just had a look and aren't the correct ones part P68033, £28.06??

I'm probably wrong but thats what came up when searching clio 2.0.

Last edited:
No there not, I think they are for the Clio Sport NOT Renaultsport. Search p68036 and you'll see the correct ones for the RS, one photo shows the actual shape and fixings of it to prove so.

Not sure! There a genuine Brembo part, so not a Chinese cheapo make, seem to be exacty the same, not checked it yet, but can't see them bein different, as the megane 225 had exactly the same system, and these are what they are listed as!

Any idea what front pads I would need for a 2006 197?

Also this might sound stupid but do I need to buy one for each wheel or is one set enough.

The part number above, p68036, will do the whole front axle (so 4 pads in total), and should fit the 197 as well

From the picture on the description I'd say they are for the 2.0 non-Renaultsport model, so they wouldn't fit a 200/197

So the ones above are correct for our 197?
These the same as the ones applez posted up?

If they are im ordering two sets now..

It is the same part number as applez quoted, they are just a little cheaper with free postage!!

Can't go wrong as said before K-tecs are charging £98 for genuine renault, a little expensive I think!!