Getting through front tyres...

I seam to be getting through front tyres like they are going out of fashion
Recently put a set if contis all round with around 4mm on them and all of a sudden the outside edge has barely anything on it.
This happened before with my old set of tyres too.
I've had my tracking done recently and the car feels better, though it could be that it has been done wrong.

Any ideas
Only the outside edge really. Mostly passenger side but still effecting the drivers side. Here is a pic of the old tyre that was on the passenger side.
Any ideas?

syjara7e.jpg

It does look like the tracking is out. Some garages have a digital tracking machine opposed to just looking at the line of the lasers. It's not been lowered or anything too has it as the camber could be wrong?

tyres like that with that kind of "feathering" is usually down to tracking being way out....

Well that's an extreme issue
And the car is standard, there is no lowering or camber adjustments.
Side note: surely if the camber was out then it would be the inside edge.

I'm going to take it back to the place I had it done at. Any recommendations for what should be on the car?

Them tyres aren't the best hence the top layer coming away.
But my current contis are actually wearing really low.

I don't believe Renault are the best mechanics around to be honest, especially at the prices they charge.

Well that's an extreme issue
And the car is standard, there is no lowering or camber adjustments.
Side note: surely if the camber was out then it would be the inside edge.

I'm going to take it back to the place I had it done at. Any recommendations for what should be on the car?

that isn't camber if it was it would wear differently....that's due to excessive (in theory) front toe-in on the wheels or wrongly adjusted
tracking on one side....

Well no both tyres are wearing quite evenly, though obviously all roundabouts are right handers so there is more wear on the outside tyre