gloss black

They look great, completely different to how they look if they are wrapped! I saw the RS badge on the Meg yesterday and they look awesome, I was thinking it would look quite good on the lower grill on the 197!

They look great, completely different to how they look if they are wrapped! I saw the RS badge on the Meg yesterday and they look awesome, I was thinking it would look quite good on the lower grill on the 197!

yea thats what i was thinking but it comes with a bulky bracket on the back that doesnt fit straight on the grille so ive cut the bracket about so itll fit just dnt know weather or not to paint it or not so it matches the rest??:thumbup:

yea thats what i was thinking but it comes with a bulky bracket on the back that doesnt fit straight on the grille so ive cut the bracket about so itll fit just dnt know weather or not to paint it or not so it matches the rest??:thumbup:

I wouldnt paint it straight away, just get it on and see how it is, I dont think you would really be able to see it in black on the black grill! Maybe gunmetal or anthracite? I cant really see on the back of your car do you still have the RS badges on?

I wouldnt paint it straight away, just get it on and see how it is, I dont think you would really be able to see it in black on the black grill! Maybe gunmetal or anthracite? I cant really see on the back of your car do you still have the RS badges on?

yea ive got the new megane 250 renaultsport badge. but no clio badge

They look awesome, want, need, must have for my stealth project lol. Did you sand and spray them yourself? Your mirrors look great too, bet your chuffed with the whole lot!!

Looking really good mate! You got the diamonds on yet, how hard was it to get the front one off?

Snap on the mirrors, did mine this weekend too :tongueout:

4299932357_50cf1686f5_o.jpg

Both the above cars look great. Gonna be getting my wheels and mirrors done black in a couple of months. Good to see what they will look like.

They look awesome, want, need, must have for my stealth project lol. Did you sand and spray them yourself? Your mirrors look great too, bet your chuffed with the whole lot!!
yea rubbed them both down then plastic primed them, then rubbed that smooth then done about 3 coats of satin black them a few layers of laqure. really pleased with the car ive fitted the rear badge havent done the front yet going to do it this week as ive got my new black projector headlights to fit so will do it while ive got the bumper off.

yea rubbed them both down then plastic primed them, then rubbed that smooth then done about 3 coats of satin black them a few layers of laqure. really pleased with the car ive fitted the rear badge havent done the front yet going to do it this week as ive got my new black projector headlights to fit so will do it while ive got the bumper off.

They look great, thanks for the process, will have to get round to doing mine soon :smile:

loving the gloss black wing mirrors...I'm gonna get mine done along with the roof I think, already got my wheels done gloss black and they look awesome against the ultra red!!
I'll put some pics up when its done just need to get some wonga!!

Would anyone be able to help with a few of things...

I want to get some gloss black vinyl to wrap the front and rear badges. I was going to order it off Ebay but all I can find is the carbon Stuff... anyone have a link to some gloss black vinyl I can buy?

How much do I need to buy?

Lastly, I damaged one of my mirror covers while parking so now want to replace both with the gloss black covers found on the full fat 200 (I have a Cup) does anyone know the part number for these?

Thanks

nice call red rocket, upload pictures when youve done your mirrors as im currently unsure on this move, although black roof, along with carbon bonnet, carbon badges allround, black wheels.... certainly gets me enough compliments lol

Thought I would ask this question in here.

As I now have my gloss black vinyl, tonight I am going to attempt to wrap a few bits...

Mirror Covers
Bullets
Door strips
Door handels
Front and rear badges

Have done done my research and know how to remove everthing other than the black plastic strips on the doors (I have the cup) do these just pull off?