good online clothes shops?

hi guys need your hellp been looking for some good winter clothes to buy but all the usual ones i go to i cant find nothing lol mandm direct etc. got any good online shops?

thanks

winter clothes?

e bay

i have just bought 4 pairs of 2.3 tog thermal socks for when im site, they have actually changed my life!!!

not a clue then, i buy from a shop in mexborough centre that sells duck and cover stuff etc

they are reasonable on price and their stuff is top notch

i feel your pain brother!

i bet you have bought your mrs a 4 branch stainless manifold for christmas though!

I got my winter coat from Tkmax but you really do need to drop on lucky.
It a timberland duck down puffa jacket. Rrp was £230. Got it for £45. :smile:
Luckily we've got 3 Tkmax's within 5 miles.

Yea tkmax is a good shout, really is luck of the draw when you go in there though. The only coats I liked last time I went in there were about £200 even with discount lol

If you want something warm then gotta look at millets/blacks/go outdoors etc. got myself a berghaus one in there and its soooo warm

im realy looking for a nice bomer jacket type thing. good shout tkmax will pop there one night in the week it is hit or miss tho sometimes i buy load there others i find nothing any good

Oooh yeah, Barbour jackets are lovely and warm. I've opted for a Joules Parker this winter. No, I'm not a toff