Goodbye Black 200, Hello Megane 250

welcome to the club, keep the wheels, i didnt like them at first on mine, theyve grown on me now, they break the black up on mine, and look great at night with light reflecting off them

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm happy with the car up to now. Just want a dry day so I can clean it, had nothing but snow so far.

You keep the wheels if you like em bud!

I love the way the meganes drive, regardless of the engine and spec it feels a real step up from a clio.

Enjoy.

very nice looking car... think I may get one after the 197 if I'm honest. Really growing on me.

Only thing I'm not keen on is the grey/anthracite bits....personally I'd have them black :smile:

i remember being able to clearly see it on the r26 but i cant remember seeing one in the clio? is it down near the usb/aux flappy thing?

cheers, DAVE.

Welcome to the club. I also made the move from the 200 to a 250. Great cars that deffinately get alot of attention.

i remember being able to clearly see it on the r26 but i cant remember seeing one in the clio? is it down near the usb/aux flappy thing?

cheers, DAVE.

As the centre console curves down its there, on the right. Out of sight for the driver.

Im reallllyyyyyy considering making this jump into a 250.

Last edited:
the 250s are great cars, but not as raw as the 197/200, very well insulated from the road ie your going faster than what the car feels.