Goodyear asy 3's

Beany

Platinum Member
Just a got a new set of front tyres for the Clio and gone for asy 3s instead of 2s! Supposedly better on fuel consumption with same amount of grip... Dunno if anyone's got them but I'll update once I've got a feel what these are like.

Yeah I love the 2s on mine too! As well as the guys above, I know [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] got the 3s on his too recently.

I went from 4 asy'2 then got 2 new asy3 on the front. Not noticed any difference really. I think they are slightly better in the wet, certainly not noticed any more understeer /less grip etc. Been running them couple months now. Overall both are awesome tires.

as above..only had mine on for a week really..the initial impression is great though...very comfortable compared to ad08's..and in the wet i can actually take it for a spin :thumbup:the only "minus" as i got them in 225/45 is that they look a bit chunky tbh..maybe its just me..

Last edited:
I got asy 2atm , the next tyres will be asy 3 or if there is not really improvement from the asy3 maybe ill go for michelin supersport cup2 * heard its unusual tyres! ( Idunno how better they are than the asy 2 but heard they are extra ordinary)

Last edited:
Get pilot sport 4... beats the asy3 on ratings (especially wear). Just put 2 fronts on, and loving them already. Friend of mine fitted the asy3 on his 20th a while back, and he isn't a fan... he had the asy2 all round before that. He said something about the tyre walls not feeling as good for a Clio as the 2

Just a little update on this as I am going to be ordering 2 new tyres very soon. The pilot sport 4 seem to be getting awesome ratings compared to the pretty **** pilot sport 3. They are basically Michelin Super Sports at Eagle f1 prices. Despite being a big supporter of the asy 2's and recently 3s im gona give them a go. Will update when on.