Got £250 to spare............?

Laughing at the banter here too much !

But yea - popping current number on wifes or a bike is a simple solution Johnny.

CL10 WAX.........i am struggling to get this out of my head if im honest :smile:

I say go for it! Suits you and the car :thumb:

Edit: only downside is it's specific to the car so if you ever change it won't really be relevant :worried:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Loving this thread.

Been trying to persuade Mrs M to get an R27 one. She could get almost bang on R27 and her name. She's not interested at all sadly. So I think the best option is to just remove the front plate!

I say go for it! Suits you and the car :thumb:

Edit: only downside is it's specific to the car so if you ever change it won't really be relevant :worried:

Still relevant to the next owner though.

@sevenfourate it's made for you mate. Silly not to.

You asked the question, £250 to spare?

If you have, I would.

Still relevant to the next owner though.

@sevenfourate it's made for you mate. Silly not to.

You asked the question, £250 to spare?

If you have, I would.

Your right of course Mes. It would only really mean depriving my kids of a few trips on family hols this year or a Birthday present or 3. Or perhaps telling the wife we've made it to New York but cant afford to actually do anything........

I'm sure neither would mind when they lovingly looked out of the window at me polishing the Clio. Again :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Your right of course Mes. It would only really mean depriving my kids of a few trips on family hols this year or a Birthday present or 3. Or perhaps telling the wife we've made it to New York but cant afford to actually do anything........

I'm sure neither would mind when they loving looked out of the window at me polishing the Clio. Again :smile:

Ha, game over mate.

I don't usually have £250 casually sitting there doing nowt either!

After all fees etc it's £250 in total, you're so tempted aren't you I can tell!

Chip as chips in the scale of things i agree Dale. After recently splashing £6k on two hols i need to seriously save some spending monies. I probably could squeeze it but really shouldnt.

But am still soo tempted ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.