Got a problem, can anyone help out please?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Just looked out the window, and I've seen something I know i've seen before, but can't remember what it is or why it's there.

I'm sure there may be someone here who will be able to help!

It's a big yellow thing thats in the sky, that, incidentally, is blue today, and not a normal dull grey colour. The yellow thing is very warm, and generally pleasant to be around.

Will it be there for long? Or can I expect things to turn back to normal soon?

I'm scared! :eek:

Anyone help?

:wink:

My grandad told me stories when I was young about this mythical warm orb in the sky. Don't be scared by it because it won't be here for long.

PM Briam Cox mate, he'll be able to help

I've got his phone number, called him, he too is not sure, but he said that it is there in Australia with him too, but its normal there. He can't explain why this phenomenon is here.

You need stronger pills or its your imagination gone of the scale :blink::innocent::group:

I'm sure its not my imagination....can you look outside too?

My grandad told me stories when I was young about this mythical warm orb in the sky. Don't be scared by it because it won't be here for long.

Thank you for your re-assurance, I'm scared by it!

Apparently, they have never seen it in Scotland!

It's an unusual phenomenon known simply as the Sun, it only appears in Britain about 3times a year and normally we miss it when we blink! But today is very unusual as it has been around all afternoon and, it seems to bring happiness with its bright light...... odd ey??