Got my 197!!

Hey guys,

well the day finally came!!:biggrin: went this morning to pick her up and what can say all i have done today is drive and clean i cant wait for a warm sunny day to give it a real good clean and get all the black specks off the car.

i carnt fault the car, its exactly what i wanted so yea another renault sport 197 satisfied customer :thumbup:

p.s what is the best product to clean the milltek exhaust tips as they look like they have never seen a cloth or sponge?

Thanks.

autosol metal polish mate will work a treat you can get it from halfords.

Nashy

Nice one paul, not too far from me either, where in barnsely are you from, i am from stocksbridge! If all else fails, Tcut works just as good. I use it on my dads Mondeo ST220 exhaust and it brings them up a treat! :thumbup:

Hi, im from barnsley/ rotherham in a village called thurnscoe which is never heard of lol, i tried t-cut (not much mind) and thought they must be somthing abit better so il try autosol tmoz:thumbup:

Glad you got the car and are pleased with it! TBH if you were anything other than impressed I would have been shocked lol!

While you are Halfords get the Meguiars clay kit its top stuff and will sort out the tar spots! Thats one of the problems with getting a white motor - soo much effort to keep it clean!

Oh and I think the Sp*nge word should be banned from this site lol! :-p