Greatest/cheesyiest fast and furious quotes lol

let the quotes run free in here lol

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Last edited:
You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Antonio Braga: So, you know each other?
Dominic Toretto: He used to date my sister.
Antonio Braga: You're a lucky man.
Brian O'Conner: How's that?
Antonio Braga: You're still breathing!

You could push this over the line. Or, tow it? :smiley:

I watch the whole series over the space of a week every 6-7 weeks, love them. :smile:

Twinkie: You know that famous painting? The one with the woman smiling all the time?
Shawn Boswell: The Mona Lisa?
Twinkie: Right, right, right the Mona Lisa. Well look man, this car right here is like the Mona Lisa of the drift world. Han rebuilt this bad-boy from ground up. We talkin forged pistons, bigger turbo, new rise, new crankshaft. Hey man, Han's labour ain't cheap, you feel me?

Han: The Red Evo's yours
Shawn Boswell: What do you mean?
Han: You're representing me now. What you think, I'm gonna let you roll in a Hyundai?

Dom: Jesse, since you were the first to reach in and grab some chicken, why don't you say grace?
Jesse: [saying grace] Dear Heavenly... uh...
Leon: Spirit.
Jesse: Spirit. Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs. Thank you.
Leon: Amen!
Dom: Very nice.
Letty: He was praying to the car gods.

Dom: Jesse, since you were the first to reach in and grab some chicken, why don't you say grace?
Jesse: [saying grace] Dear Heavenly... uh...
Leon: Spirit.
Jesse: Spirit. Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs. Thank you.
Leon: Amen!
Dom: Very nice.
Letty: He was praying to the car gods.

Classic. That wee guy was fudged up lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foxspeed General Chat 14
D Motorsport 25
C General Chat 14