Grinding & Creaking Noise

Hi Guys i'm looking for some mechanical advice.

My lower ball joints have gone giving me the normal knocking sounds as expected, but recently a new grinding/creaking noise has started.

The noise is there when breaking and steering (at the same time) i have only noticed this at slow speeds and this is more of a creaking noise.

I also get a more of a grind/squeal sound occasionally when doing manoeuvres (lots of lock to lock steering etc).

Could this all be related to the ball joints or is there something else wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

I have been getting this recently when turning and braking at the same time, I'm sure it's the discs need replacing as there is a fresh score line nearer the hub section.

I was getting a gridinging/creaking at slow speeds, manoeuvers with lots of lock etc, tunred out the steering rack mounts were lose.

Hi Guys i'm looking for some mechanical advice.

My lower ball joints have gone giving me the normal knocking sounds as expected, but recently a new grinding/creaking noise has started.

The noise is there when breaking and steering (at the same time) i have only noticed this at slow speeds and this is more of a creaking noise.

I also get a more of a grind/squeal sound occasionally when doing manoeuvres (lots of lock to lock steering etc).

Could this all be related to the ball joints or is there something else wrong here?

Thanks in advance!
Mines been doing that a while n had it checked a few times but can't find the problem !!!