Guaging Interest: Satin Black Speedline Cup Alloys and RenaultSport Cup Spoiler

I am due to pick up my Clio 197 in the next couple of weeks and the modding will start straight away.

I will be changing the Cup Spoiler for a KTec jobby and will be swapping the Satin Black Speedline Alloys for some of the Raider Alloys (well that is the plan at the moment :smile: )

Can anyone give me a rough selling price for the following:

• Glacier White Renault Sport Cup Spoiler in Excellent Condition
  • 4 Satin Black Speedline Cup Alloys with almost new tyres

Cheers guys :smile:

Hi, I would be interested in your Speedlines, possibly swap for some newly refurbished Raiders, and you keep your tyres? Whereabouts in the country are you?

I have had lots of PMs, etc about a straight swap - my speedlines for a set of raiders

I thought the speedlines would be worth quite a bit more than the raiders?

How much do people think the following are worth:

Mint set of speedlines with tyres
Mint set of raiders with tyres
Cup spoiler

People keep saying I will have them and I will swap, etc but Ive no idea what they are all worth :smile:

yeah wheels u wanna be asking for £500 with tyres.

maybe even more as they are desirable as hell and the tyres will be spanking new

How new are the tyres? How many miles has the car done? If the tyres are really new, don't you want to keep them for your Raiders?

I would ideally want to sell the spoiler for cash to put towards the KTec spoiler

In an ideal world, I would want to p/x + a bit of cash my way for a mint set of raiders with as new tyres

I understand the tyres on the speedlines are all new-ish (cover less than 5k)